- #37542 -- $875,000 -- 17.89 Acres
- 5 Bedrooms - 3 Full Bath - 4992 Square Feet
- Location: Roxbury NY
- SOARING Interior Spaces -- Dramatic OPEN AREAS
- Open CHEF'S KITCHEN w/two 12x4 WORK-STATION ISLANDS
- 3-story PANED-WINDOW GATHERING ROOM with open DINING AREA
- Stunning CATHEDRAL-CEILING MASTER BEDROOM w/multi-paned feature
- Dramatic WRAP-AROUND ENTERTAINING DECK
- DESIGNER STONE-TILED BATHS -- Soaking Tubs -- Showers
- MUDROOM Extension with built-in SEATING/STORAGE UNITS
- 2-car Tandem GARAGE -- Wood/WORKSHOP with Heating Unit
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: email@example.com for more INFO
1850 3-story CONVERTED BARN
on 17.89 acres with POND and STREAM
#37542 -- $875,000
639 Vega Mountain Road, Roxbury NY
VIEW PROPERTY 92 PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
SEE ALL CATSKILLS PREMIER LISTINGS
A CATSKILL PREMIER LISTING:
1850 3-story CONVERTED BARN: a POST AND BEAM MASTERPIECE on 17.89 acres with 3 separate lots, SOARING INTERIOR SPACES, many DRAMATIC OPEN AREAS, 4 huge BEDROOMS - plus cathedral ceiling MASTER BEDROOM and bath . . . and an OPEN CHEF’S KITCHEN with two 12 x 4 PREP/COOKING Corian countertop ISLANDS.
First Level: KITCHEN with two 12x4 work-station ISLANDS and 2 integrated sinks, gas stove, French door refrigerator, wine refrigerator, dishwasher and extensive cabinetry/shelving. OPEN GATHERING ROOM w/dramatic 3-story paned-window feature, wood stove, open DINING AREA . . . and French doors to large ENTERTAINING DECK. Two BEDROOMS and bath with soaking tub/shower combo.
Second Level: Cathedral ceiling MASTER BEDROOM w/a 2-storied multi-paned window feature and built-in closet/cubical storage wall unit. MASTER BATH w/large 2-person walk-in SHOWER ROOM, 2 Kohler pedestal sinks and dramatic custom stone-tile floor. Open CONVERSATION/GATHERING LANDING AREA w/original barnwood accent wall. Two BEDROOMS and bath with soaking tub/shower combo.
Entrance Level: Heated MUDROOM EXTENSION w/built-in storage-seating units, heated ENTRANCE HALLWAY to 2nd level GATHERING ROOM, 2-car tandem GARAGE . . . and WOOD/WORKSHOP with ceiling heat unit.
Many additional features . . . including: Exposed original rustic hand-hewn beams, beadboard interior walls, industrial-style overhead lighting, original restored stone walls, stone patio walkways, pond and stream.
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
****click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING LINKS TO SKIING, SNOWMOBILING, HIKING, FISHING. KAYAKING, GOLF, and NOTEWORTHY EATERIES!****