- #38222 -- $1,525,000 -- 2.00 Acres
- 6 Bedrooms - 3 Full Bath - 1 3/4 Baths - 1 Half Bath - 4300 Square Feet
- Location: Cooperstown NY
- Spectacular Windowed OPEN FLOOR-PLAN
- 3-story Stone FIREPLACE -- Stunning CUSTOM KITCHEN
- Wrap-around DECKS -- 180 degree VIEWS
- Attached 1 bed/1 bath 800 sq ft CARRIAGE HOUSE
- PRIVATE SHORELINE with Boat DOCK
- Minutes to the Village of COOPERSTOWN
- Call or Text: 845-664-4711 for more INFO
- OR...EMAIL: CSpinelli@TimberlandProperties.net
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for more INFO
Luxury Log Home on OTSEGO LAKE
2 Magnificent LAKE FRONT Acres!
#38222 -- $1,525,000
144 Sawyer Lane, Cooperstown NY
VIEW PROPERTY 82 PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
SEE ALL CATSKILLS PREMIER LISTINGS
A CATSKILL PREMIER PROPERTY:
This handcrafted LUXURY LOG HOME . . . known as the "Treehouse" . . . sits majestically on a very private 2 ACRE Otsego LAKEFRONT parcel. Designed in 2000 as a family destination retreat . . . this compound consists of a 4200 square foot MAIN LODGE, attached 3-car CARRIAGE HOUSE with 2nd story 584 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bath GUEST QUARTERS, and a secluded PRIVATE 200' SHORELINE with 50' DOCK.
For those who enjoy an open floor plan . . . the 5 bedroom 3.5 bath Main Lodge offers a dramatic and bold GREAT ROOM statement of a lakefront "wall of windows", soaring cathedral STONE FIREPLACE, warm and welcoming GATHERING ROOM and open COOK'S KITCHEN . . . all surrounded with wrap-around DECKS, bluestone PATIOS and STONE STAIRWAYS leading directly to the shore.
The 9-mile long Otsego Lake is known for its unsurpassed beauty and offers all water sports of sailing, swimming, motor boating, waterskiing, kayaking, canoeing, snorkeling, and fishing. The Treehouse is located on the east shore of the lake, just minutes from the village of Cooperstown. Enjoy all the amenities this town offers: tennis, museums, marina, antique shops, fine eateries and a 5-star golf course.
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
****click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA****