- #38724 -- $520,000 -- 3.70 Acres
- 6 Bedrooms - 2 Full Bath - 1 Half Bath - 3021 Square Feet
- Location: Hobart NY
- 1830 Charming Farmhouse with COVERED PORCH
- OPEN KITCHEN with Viking Appliances and Farmers Sink
- Kitchen GATHERING AREA with Vaulted Ceiling -- WOODSTOVE
- FAMILY ROOM with Pellet Stove -- MUD ROOM -- Back DECK
- Long LIST of HIGHLIGHTS, UPGRADES and RENOVATIONS
- Borders 100 acres of NYC LAND
- 2-Level 6000 sq. ft. detached GARAGE
- Fiber Optics -- CELL SERVICE -- Low Taxes
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for more INFO
A VINTAGE-CHIC FARMHOUSE
3.7 acres bordering NYC LAND
#38724 -- $520,000
819 Town Brook Road, Hobart NY
VIEW PROPERTY 59 PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
SEE ALL CATSKILLS PREMIER LISTINGS
A CATSKILL PREMIER LISTING:
You will definitely ADORE this VINTAGE-CHIC 1830 FARMHOUSE from the minute you walk up to the charming front COVERED PORCH! Then, be prepared for when you step inside . . . it’s a big WOW. Every room is CHARMING and INTIMATE.
You’ll certainly LOVE the OPEN KITCHEN with VIKING APPLIANCES, the FARMERS SINK, and adjoining GATHERING AREA with Vaulted Ceiling and WOODSTOVE. The open DINING AREA with a connecting SUN ROOM . . . will be your secret sanctuary. NEED LOTS OF BEDROOMS . . . there are 6 . . . plus 2.5 recently Renovated Baths (one with a claw-foot tub). ADD TO THIS . . . a Family Room with Pellet Stove, separate Mud Room and also a Laundry Room. LIKE TO ENTERTAIN . . . besides the FRONT PORCH, there is a BACK DECK, perfect for barbecuing and watching the sunsets! All this, surrounded with incredible Fruit Trees, Berries, Lilac Bushes and Perennials.
OF NOTE: This home borders 100 acres of NYC Land -- preventing any homes/buildings being built on it . . . ensuring privacy.
MANY UPGRADES HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE PAST FEW YEARS . . . NEW: Oil Boiler, Water Heater, Pressure Tank, Pump, Septic System, Metal Roof, new Andersen Windows and a compete Insulation Upgrade.
ADD TO THIS . . . the 2-level 6000 sq. ft. GARAGE, perfect for anything . . . multiple Vehicles, Workshop, Design Studio or the ultimate Party Room on the open second level.
NEED TO KNOW: Fiber Optics, good Cell Service and combined School and Town taxes are under $4500/yr.
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
****click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING LINKS TO SKIING, SNOWMOBILING, HIKING, FISHING. KAYAKING, GOLF, and NOTEWORTHY EATERIES! ****