- #39528 -- $1,750,000 -- 94.98 Acres
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Full Bath - 2354 Square Feet
- Location: Meredith NY
- Meticulously Restored & Renovated – Original Details Prevail
- Spectacular Gourmet Kitchen with 48” 6-Burner Viking Stove
- Living Room with Original Greek Revival Stone Fireplace
- Entertaining Bluestone Patio – Gazebo – Outdoor Firepit
- Magnificent Landscaping thru-out with a Historical History
- Separate Carriage House with Amazing Entertaining Party Floor
- Totally Restored 2-Level 1875 Barn featured in Catskills Great Barns
- 2 Large Ponds – Fishing Stream – Open & Wooded Land
- Call or Text: (845)664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for more INFO
on 94.28 acres
#39528 -- $1,750,000
6806 County Highway 14, Meredith NY
VIEW PROPERTY 95 PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
SEE ALL CATSKILLS PREMIER LISTINGS
This historic 1840 Greek Revival property was originally settled by a Norwegian family in the early 1800's. Carriage houses were built to cater to the stage coaches and horses traveling the Catskill Turnpike (Cty Rt 14).
Today, this beautiful home showcases an extensive list of EXTRAORDINARY HIGHLIGHTS, including . . . a SPECTACULAR KITCHEN with a 48” 6-burner VIKING STOVE, custom-built ISLAND, stunning CHERRY CABINETS, separate PANTRY with built-in WINE COOLER and adjacent windowed DINING AREA. Add to this, a formal DINING ROOM, with lovely BUILT-IN CORNER CABINETS plus stunning SOTHEBY’S CHANDELIER . . . and, formal LIVING ROOM with an ORIGINAL WOODBURNING GREEK REVIVAL FIREPLACE with glass FRENCH DOORS to an ENTERTAINING STONE PATIO. Of particular note is the formal entrance foyer, that showcases a STRIKING HAND-PAINTED ON CANVAS, Catskills Landscape Mural by Ralph McRae! ALL 3 BEDROOMS are on the second floor, including . . . a Primary BEDROOM with a walk-in custom-designed wood-faced and wire walk-in closet . . . and, stunning BATHROOM with Cesame legged sink, Grohe fixtures and extra-deep standard tub. GUEST BEDROOMS highlight many features . . . including, antique wallpaper, original wood plank floors and built-in closets.
Add to this, the many exterior features and highlights, including . . . 94 spectacular acres (on both sides of the road), 2 large PONDS, a robust FISHING STREAM, a truly amazing CARRIAGE HOUSE with a main-level ENTERTAINING PARTY FLOOR (plus, 2 ADDITIONAL LEVELS – great for an ARTIST STUDIO), and a TOTALLY RENOVATED 2-level 1875 RED BARN.
EXCITING NEWS: a MONTESSORI SCHOOL has just opened in BOVINA !!!
Finally . . . an Exceptional Location: Minutes to Shopping, Dining, Farmer Markets, DELHI (the County Seat), FRANKLIN, BOVINA, ANDES, and ONEONTA.
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
It's a great time to Buy . . . if you know where to look!
****click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING LINKS TO SKIING, SNOWMOBILING, HIKING, FISHING. KAYAKING, GOLF, and NOTEWORTHY EATERIES! ****